Thursday, September 13, 2007

FREEBIE: GRUNGY SAPPHIRE PAPER

Good morning!! Today I have a super-grunged up "sapphire" paper for you. This is one little piece of a MEGA Grungy paper pack that I just put up in my store. If you like this one, check out the super pack at the store --

this week only, it's 40% off -- that means you get 23 DELICIOUSLY GRUNGED UP papers for just $3.30 -- what a deal!!!


Here is today's Freebie:


DOWNLOAD HERE


This is a preview of the entire 23 paper pack....lots of jewel tones and grunge...I even did a couple of PINK grunge papers for your girly layouts!!


My SDK Store

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Cinda said...

Thanks for another great grungy paper. Your freebie has been featured today at artyouspecial.blogspot.com.

Sabdesbois said...

Gorgeous paper set. thanks for giving away one of these :)