Saturday, December 1, 2007

FREEBIE: 12 Days of Christmas - Day 1

Good morning! Sorry I've been gone for a couple of days....but I was getting things ready for you guys...

12 Days of Christmas Freebies!!! For the next 12 days, you will get a freebie each day....and it will be parts of my "All That Glitters" kit!!

** My "All That Glitters" products are ALL on SALE 20% OFF through 12/14/07 in my SDK STORE!!!

For Day 1....a really nice "JOY" wordart that has an ornament with holly and berries. ENJOY!!!


DOWNLOAD HERE

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

dodo said...

Thank you so much this is so nice of you.
dodo

Lisa said...

This is so pretty, thank you so much for this beautiful kit!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.