Sunday, August 19, 2007

Freebie: Pirate Paper Pack !!

Good morning everyone. Thank you to everybody who has left feedback & comments -- I truly appreciate them. I have a paper pack for you today....grungy pirate papers. There are 8 of them in all, in beiges and teals. I hope you like them. See you soon with more freebies!!!

Stay Tuned.....for a lot more nautical papers, including some really nice LIGHTHOUSE papers ;). --Herald

** Credit for Nautical brushes: Crystal D. at DeviantArt.com


LINK EXPIRED

16 comments:

Ummaro said...

Nautical...but nice...TY!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Awesome!!!
TY so very much!!!!

JillSF said...

Wonderful pirate stuff - love the pirate ship. Thank you

Yin said...

Great stuff! I have some pirate pictures that'll these will do great for, thanks!

Lilaclady said...

thank you for these wonderful papers! :)

Kerry said...

These are really cool. Thank you very much.

Heather Stokes said...

Oh These are GREAT! Thanks you soooo my much!

Hal's Wife said...

Gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!

LVMommy22 said...

you are making my son a happy boy with all these pirate goodies! thank you!
:) M

Maria said...

Great paper, thank you

fl_connie said...

These are awesome! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Great pirate papers! thank you so much :)

curlyberli said...

Great papers. I have been collecting pirate pieces and only have a couple of things. This is wonderful. Thank you!!!!

Donna S Meade Blog said...

thank you for the wonderful pirate stuff!!

Rachel said...

Thank you Thank you!

Rachel said...

Thank you soo much, they are just what I need for my pirate page!