Friday, August 10, 2007

I have some YUMMY HARDWARE for you guys!!!

I wish I could post a daily freebie, but I work full time (outside the home), so my time is limited sometimes. Rest assured, I will try to post freebies atleast a couple times per week.
Today I have 27 pieces of HARDWARE for you guys!!! I worked long & hard on this...and I hope someone can make use of it. The chains are great for hanging tags on, and you can also use them to hang picture frames from.

Hope you enjoy the hardware!! Please post in my c-box (upper right hand corner of my blog) if you download and let me know if you like this or not.



Link Expired

17 comments:

PSharp said...

Fantastic. Thank you.

Sledgin said...

Thanks so much sweety!

I'm just getting round to downloading my list x I added you earlier this morning x hugs x selena x

Inma said...

Beautiful pieces of hardware. Very nice and very unique :) Thanks so much for sharing them with us. :)

Have a great weekend and best wishes. :O)

Lori said...

These are awesome thank you.

Maria said...

Great items, thank you

Unknown said...

absolutely love these!!! thank you sooo very much!! hugs!! :)

M u s s said...

So beautiful, thank you for sharing!!
{{{hugs}}}

@PCArtCreativity said...

Thank you for these! They are fabulous.

dj said...

I love these! Thanks for sharing.

cherylzyx said...

These are fantastic! Thank you very much

Caatje said...

Absolute gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Awesome!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome!! thanks so much :)

redjudesigns said...

This is amazing!!!!! It's sooooo useful! I'm glad you share. Thank you!

bizee1 said...

Hiya..I left some LUV @ 4shared for ya! But I am so thrilled about these that I had to leave you a little more LUV here!
Thank you!

Jennifer Giuffre said...

Hi. A member of Digitalscrapbookplace.com (SallieK)used your hardware set and told me where I could find it. I know the link is expired, but I was wondering if I could still get it, either by you or by the member, with your permission, of course. Please let me know!

JillianIves said...

I was wondering if you could let me know if I can have the link to this awesome set! Thanks